Saturday 6 December 2014

Christmas Begins

In my last Christmas post I shared the things that I am looking forward to. Number 1 was Decorating the tree and Number 2 was painting the window.

We achieved both yesterday. :-)

The decorating the tree was far harder this year because of the boys ages. But we managed to do it.


And our window painting.

I'm very artistic so every year I paint the inside of our windows in a Christmas design. The only problem this year is the boys wanted to help.So it isn't to my normal level but it was fun doing it.

oh and if you're wondering how I do it, I use water colours so it's easy to wash off after Christmas.




So it's official in our household Christmas run up has begun.


El and Baby A

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to be creative enough to paint my window - its very festive :) Thanks for linking up #christmascollection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks previous years have been much better but that what happens when you let a 3 year old and 5 year old to choose the design and to paint the middles!!
      no problem will be linking up more.

      Delete

Being Gay and the bible

Oh how I hate this opinion, mostly because it is against what the bible actually teaches us! Most of the homosexual comments in the bible ...