Thursday 2 June 2011

The People in my life: Part 2 - Candy

Well, this will be the second post on the topic of the people in my life, the last one being about my son, William.
I thought this time I would talk about my wife, Candy.
I met Candy about 11 years ago when we were both at school; after the secondary, the boys and girls schools merged for the sixth form.
I was put back a school year to catch up on a few subjects that I lazily didn’t do as well as I could have. I had also decided to take Biology, as I didn’t perform well for my GCSE science, which I needed to be a teacher.  Candy too took this subject.
On our very first encounter, I saw my friend Vicky, who I knew through my aunt, walking down the path with this blonde girl running back and forth around her, with which all I can describe as an overly happy smile, and with blonde hair flying everywhere. Trying to be cool by standing with my friends, this blonde maniac runs up to me, around me and, with no word of a lie, barking like a small dog.  WHAT A NUTTER!! She later sat next to me, which made my Biology lesson rather frustrating!
Well, during my University years my friend suggested I bring Candy to his birthday party (more through his pleasure of me going with the local crazy girl), and trying to show I was no coward, I agreed to the challenge. I was more shocked than anyone when our friendship blossomed.
Am not going to bore you with the romantic and sloppy stuff, but in 2005 we got in engaged and married in 2007. It truly was a wonderful day.
Candy is a fantastic wife, she is always trying to better herself and although to my annoyance believes that she is a constant failure and must better herself, she really isn’t! She manages to keep the same happy smile on her face that she had when she was 16! Even when times are at their hardest!
She acts as my Carer and looks after me physically for every need. She is the strongest woman I know, which shows when she is picking me up and moving me with such an ease.
Most importantly, she is the mother of my two boys, and what a brilliant mum she is! I have tried being her and all I can say is it is like being a constant children’s television presenter! I just don’t know where she gets the energy from. This is especially seen when she manages to be my wife, carer and house keeper and mother all in one. (I struggle doing more than two of them, without falling into a mess)
She is smart witted and still as crazy and care free as she was so many years ago, and to be honest however much her care free nature can embarrass me slightly, it is not because of her but my own views.
Am very lucky to find myself someone who does everything I could dream of, and do it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Gay and the bible

Oh how I hate this opinion, mostly because it is against what the bible actually teaches us! Most of the homosexual comments in the bible ...