Thursday 21 February 2013

Day 9 who are you helping up?

It's a strange thing being a blog writer, I get emails from strangers and comments from friends who tell me that the things I write are inspirational. I honestly don't sit and go "what's inspiration can I create today?" The majority of the time I write from life, write from thoughts and people who inspire me. I've been very lucky recently to have someone in my life who is an inspiration, helping me to cleanse things within me. Even if they tell me its the other way round.

This person inspires me to see my potential and be better. They lift me in places which is greatly appreciated. Spending time thinking yesterday and then talking to this person reminded me of the point of the blog's at the start of this challenge. Love, love for one another and love for each other.

We see all the oppression that was taking place under the sun, the things that oppress us day to day and can keep us from improving. Often in this we see that the person has no true support and that they have no real comforter.
I was reminded that day to day we can just live through problems and  toil and all achievement spring from one person’s envy of another, or our own realisation that we are seeking perfection in ourslives and picturing something that looks unacheiveable, but through it we can come through something else.

In the army you hear that you never leave a man behind, and you pick up a commrad that has fallen. So why don't we do this more in life?

In Ecclesiates it states "There was a man all alone; he had neither son nor brother. There was no end to his toil,  yet his eyes were not content with his wealth. “For whom am I toiling,” he asked,     “and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?” This too is meaningless—   a miserable business!"

We try to gain control of ourselves filling it with things that we think we want rather than trying to gain teh things that we need to better ourselves, things that are good for us. In doing so we continue to get hurt and upset with our day to day. Seeing that we are never truly content with what we have and always depriving us from having something amazing, ignoring the things that allow us to grow something amazing. We sit and question does this feel right, is this the right thing? But isnt that just allowing more toil.

It also states: "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down,  one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls  and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.  But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves."

So if we're continually being oppressed by ourselves and others where are our commrads to help us out, lift us up when we fall, defend us when we need to. People have friends and loved ones, and always say that theyre never alone and that they always get help. So why do i often see friends getting upset, isolating themselves and feeling horrible, not really getting support? Stop being one, and become two, pick your friends up, dont leave a man behind and do what you can with love, show love, defend and look after each other. Keep each other warm when the other is getting cold from the world. Put someone elses feelings first, and consider them, do whats right for them and help. Dont just let them sit and question, enter toil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being Gay and the bible

Oh how I hate this opinion, mostly because it is against what the bible actually teaches us! Most of the homosexual comments in the bible ...